Sunday, January 19, 2014

~* Butterfly Goth:: Outfit of the Day - Wedding Outfit *~

Here is a recent outfit of the day from when I attended a relative's wedding. It was a lovely, casual wedding ceremony in their backyard so I didn't want to dress up too much.

I wore one of my favourite, comfortable lace skirts with a fake corset top (the corset design is simply drawn on the singlet), lace cardigan with black roses etc.


I wore my floppy casual hat with a couple of decorations on it, with butterfly-themed accessories and my normal bracelets I usually wear.


Here is a close-up of the new fishnet stockings from Dangerfield and my suede black high-heels (a thrift find).






Close up of the accessories - fishnet hair ribbons I made myself, a colourful butterfly brooch, my fake tattoo choker I wear all the time, sparkly butterfly necklace etc.



And finally, my new lace gloves which I adore - also from Dangerfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment