Wednesday, September 11, 2013

~* Cemetery Outfit *~

I'm slowly going through all my files, photos, folders and junk - I do apologize that these are all old outfits! Better late than never I suppose! So, anyway, here is a recent-ish outfit from November last year when I attended an event at our local cemetery.




In sewing class, I also converted another vintage dress into this skirt (and turned the top half into a cardigan which isn't pictured here). I love converting dresses into two items! It's my "thing". I really love the fabric of the skirt and it is soooooo comfy and flowy. The butterfly necklace was given to me for my birthday from a friend. The shirt was also a gift for my birthday and I love them both!

I wore my Velveteen hooded cardigan as it was a bit of a chilly day - but wore my normal everyday make-up...


You can see how happy I look in these photos because I had only just discovered that I was pregnant at this time! Oh how little did I know back then what an immense journey ahead I would encounter!

Today I finally organised and sorted through all my fabric, fabric scraps and clothes I want to convert into something else! I've got so much junk...

2 comments:

  1. You looked so lovely that day indeed, and I'm sure it has something to do with yout happy pregnancy - aura! ^^ That butterfly pendant is stunning.

    I also have a couple of at least a half year old pictures I forgot to share on my blog and now I just don't find the way to sneak them into my posts...:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lynoire... I would still love to see your old photos! Post them on the days you have nothing else to write about! :)

      Delete